Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our creative group is interested in:

SPACES: we think and work in various spaces are interested in ways in which they are occupied and ways in which these spaces can be transformed. We dream of transformations and work on converting the dream into an illusion.

THEATER AND CINEMA: we are interested in the idea of theater and ask how we can expand this idea. In other words what is the idea of theater and can we insert the idea of theater in the spaces which we approach? How does this transform not only the space but also this idea of theater?

In my group I introduce a graduate level research to teen aged teem of very young artists. I put both sides myself and my team through this challenge purposely and ask what we can learn from this journey. So far my team proves absolutely brilliant and points me to directions I would have never imagined. I hope this works both ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment